The principal communications in the village are:
1. The Leigh Post - the two monthly Parish Magazine
2. The notice boards: one in Deanoak Lane, one at the bus stop opposite the Plough pictured right, and one outside the village Hall, pictured below right.
3. The Leigh Village Web Site which was created by the Parish Council as a result of the Leigh Parish Appraisal and Plan 2003. Its web master is Adria Kinloch on email@example.com.
4. A regular e-newsletter is published on the village website. To receive it by email click here to register your email address.
4. The various clubs and societies, many listed at the back of the Parish Magazine.
5. In June 2002 the Leigh Parish Council decided to take advantage of a scheme introduced by the Countryside Agency, and with help from the Surrey Community Action, to initiate a Parish Plan. All households received a questionnaire, and 83% completed and returned their forms for analysis, recording their feelings about the parish, saying what they felt needed to be done to enhance life in Leigh.
6. There is a
Welcome Pack which is provided by Neighbourhood Watch coordinators
to new arrivals.
click to go larger
If you do not have a copy, and would like one, please contact the Clerk to the Council. The Parish Council have followed up the Appraisal with the
This is a dynamic report explaining what has been done and what is intended to be done as a result of the Appraisal.