About Leigh Residents’ Association:
• Holds meetings four times a year with authoritative speakers on subjects of direct interest and relevance to residents of Leigh
• Exchange views through discussion of issues concerning the village
• Supports village activities through modest grants
• Supports campaigns which improve the environment and well-being of Leigh
• Reacts quickly to issues affecting the village of Leigh and surrounding areas
• Comments on planning applications in collaboration with the Parish Council to Mole Valley District Council
Examples of Meetings
At a recent review of the Residents’ Association it was recommended and agreed that most meetings should include a short social gathering before a talk and discussion of interest and relevance to residents of Leigh. There have already been various such talks:
you can help
• By subscribing £6 per family / household you will help to build up sufficient funds for the Association to support the village
• By participating in some of the meetings you bring your opinions and your knowledge to bear.
• By participating in some of the meetings you meet others in the same village and get to know your neighbours and what is happening.
• By suggesting topics that would be of general interest for future meetings
Contact Desmond Gwynne, tel: 01293 862353