Beneath the chancel arch is a “ledger” slab with the following interesting inscription: “Here lyeth the Revd. Mr Jacob Marchant: a French Refugee, late Minister of this Parish, who died June the 1 A.D. 1720 aged 75 years”.
The War Memorial beside the South door commemorates the fourteen men from this parish who gave their lives in the two World Wars.
The Font at the west end is a pleasing copy of the older font which it replaced, a damaged fragment of which was discovered in a neighbouring cottage garden, and returned, to a corner of the church.
The church has a peal of six bells. The original four were re-cast in 1889 by Mears and Stainbank of Whitechapel and re-hung in the present belfry. New tenor and treble bells to complete the peal of six were added by members of the Charington family who were responsible for the last restoration.
Members of the Parish have made a number of kneelers in recent years, and there is an active broderers group in Leigh.