Due to legislation changing, Parish Council meetings are non longer being held remotely. All Leigh Parish Council meetings will now be held face to face at The Pavilion, Leigh Recreation Ground, Bunce Common Road.
To keep everyone safe and to comply with government restrictions we ask you to note the following:
- Try and inform the clerk if you are going to attend. A register will be taken for track & trace reasons.
- Do not come if you feel unwell at all
- Wear a face mask at all times, even when speaking and use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Raise your hand to make yourself seen.
- Chairs will be laid out spaced apart, please do not move them
- A single toilet will be available for attendees
- The windows and doors will be open for ventilation so wrap up warm!
- In the unlikely event that there are too many attending for the room (up to 15), residents will not be allowed to enter.
- Please note that the meeting minutes will be published within 7 days of the meeting.
If you cannot attend and you would like to raise an issue or make a comment, please contact the clerk (Laura) on email@example.com. She will raise it for you.
The next meeting is on Monday 17th May at 7:30pm.